My history in computers goes back over 20 years, starting in sales, moving to the field, and eventually leading technical teams to success in various industries.
- 1986 – Electronics and Computer Sales
- 1991 – Field Computer Technician
- 1992 – Director of IT for a large custom furniture manufacturer
- 1993 – Started Consulting for a variety of companies needing occasional technical services.
- 1997 – Director of IT for a commercial real estate brokerage
- 1998 – Helpdesk lead (including Network level support) for a Fortune 500 Company
- 2004 – Change Management Coordinator in one of the largest mortgage companies
- 2005 – Director of IT for an aerospace subcontractor